Account and Service Cancellation
For all SIPcity calling plans and bundles, these are on a month-by-month pre-paid basis, so no early termination or cancellation fees apply.
For SIPcity’s Metro Voice Circuits, these are supplied on either 12, 24 or 36 month contracts with early termination fees payable on the remainder of the contract when cancelled prior to the termination date. A minimum of 30 days notice is required to terminate any existing Metro Voice Circuit.
- Any service or account cancellations will take effect on your bill anniversary date.
- No refunds will be given for payments applied to the account.
- Any remaining account credits on the date will be lost if you cancel.
- All Metro Voice Circuits including EFM and ADSL can be terminated earlier, although termination fees will apply. A minimum of 30 days notice is required to terminate any existing Metro Voice Circuit. Cancel your Metro Voice Circuit.
- Any SIPcity equipment held by the customer is to be returned to SIPcity within five business days of the cancellation or the customer will be invoiced at the retail replacement value.
In order to terminate your service or account in full, you must complete the online account Cancellation Form. Termination will not take effect until the end of your current prepaid month.